[stylist] Voting for Pepsi- For our Youth SLAM Grant

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 14:32:07 UTC 2010

Dear STYLIST Friends and Division Members

I have been voting each day for our shot at getting the $250,000.00 grant
from Pepsi and there is  less than two weeks remaining in the voting; goes
to the end of August. This would be used to fund our 2011 NFB Youth Slam .
There are three ways to log a vote:

First-  Text Message: Simply put the number 101913 into the body of a text,
and send that text to 73774. That's all you have to do each day to vote via
text. *Standard text-messaging rates  apply.

Second- Go to  <http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam>
www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam, click the link to vote, and then
choose the log in using Facebook option. Once you're successfully logged in,
click the vote button on our page again and the vote link will disappear and
you'll have logged your vote !

Third- Go to  <http://www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam>
www.refresheverything.com/nfbyouthslam, click the link to vote, and then
choose the sign in directly with Pepsi option. This option is the least
desirable option, but with practice still can be done in less than a minute
each day. An audio CAPTCHA is necessary for completing this option, but only
this option requires the CAPTCHA. If you do not wish to solve a CAPTCHA each
time to vote (and do not have the ability to text), please use the Facebook
option, even if you simply create a Facebook account to vote for this month
and deactivate it once we have won.

Many thanks,

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division