[stylist] Voting for Pepsi- For our Youth SLAM Grant

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 17:45:35 UTC 2010

Donna and others

Actually, I've tried the second option, facebook and could not get it to
work. so --- each time I've enlisted  the assistance of my wife and did the
Pepsi way- I chalked up my failure on the facebook option to my recent
stroke and my weakness and some-what lower brain power to figure out what
was going wrong.

so hey --- anyone else out here that has made the FaceBook thing work? I
click on the URL in the second option and do not ever see where I can "log
in" to facebook. I find the link to vote, hit on it and get the captcha
thing- again, finding the auditory thing to much for my brain, I use my
wife's eyeballs.

(Sorry for not being helpful.)

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division