[stylist] question about philosophy

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Aug 20 18:03:05 UTC 2010

Priscilla, Is the goal of the minority to be accepted by the majority or to
rid every myth surrounding it from the face of the earth?  Life is not a
game of password.  As a matter of fact, I would not have guessed that blind
could be synonymous with a cup.  Charities all over the world use a cup,
charity box or some other kind of vessel to collect for their organizations,
the needy and the otherwise disadvantaged.  Are you trying to dispel a myth
or are you going out of your way to prove that every negative associated
with blindness has been successful in portraying the blind since forever?
The guy standing on the street during holiday time is collecting money using
a large kettle, charity box or his bare hand.  Tell the bigots to grow up
and you keep on fulfilling your goals as a human being.  Judith