[stylist] "Eat, Pray, Love"

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 18:48:18 UTC 2010

yes I read the book and saw the movie. I loved the book, there is always
things left out of the Movie but you get the actual feelings of what the
writer Elizabeth Gilbert went through.  I myself as being into travel would
love to go to all of the exotic places, and yes she had the money to do this
as well. But I put this emphasis in my business when I try and want to get
blind people to travel.

Even though we cannot see we can have our own eat, smell, touch, hear and
enjoy things in life.  Life shouldn't be taken for granted, up until
December 10. 2001 I was a sighted almost healthy person dealing with
diabetes.  Until that date and found myself legally blind, now almost total
with only 15 percent vision in one eye.  And was on Dialysis for 4 1/2
Years.  Tomorrow I will be celebrating the 5th Anniversary of my Kidney
Transplant, which we in the family of transplant recipients a re-birthday
and this year, I will be celebrating it without 2 of those special people in
my family.

My best friend Steven Carroll, who donated his kidney to me will be gone 8
month this past August 20th, he was going to be 44 years old in May, he was
May 12th and I was April 13th our birthdays.   He past away in January from
a fast moving cancer.  And my dear friend from the NFB, who geared me
towards my way of living in the blind community Mr. Ed Bryant.

So enjoy you own eat, pray, love.  And enjoy everyday of your life.  Because
you may not be able to do it tomorrow and there is so much out there to
enjoy.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.