[stylist] Monthly Telephone Gathering- Tonight!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Aug 29 15:51:22 UTC 2010

Tonight is our Telephone Gathering!

RE: August Writers' Division's Telephone Gathering- Sunday August 29th

this is a reminder- Join in on our monthly telephone gathering and interact
with our guest speaker, Dennis H. R. Sumlin, President of the Performing
Arts Division (PAD).(this guy is also a writer and song writer) Let us learn
about the Performing Arts Division; let us ask about what they have to
offer; who joins and what performing arts are represented in the Division;
how does what we do fit into what PAD's members do; Dennis will answer any
of our questions; he will give us information on how PAD is able to be one
of the only Divisions to offer a college scholarship; and more.

The time is- 8:30 PM Eastern; 7:30 PM Central; 6:30 PM Mountain; 5:30 PM
Pacific.

The phone number to call is- 218-339-4300

The code is: 568839# (last character is a number sign)

(It will be recorded and posted to our website)

Robert Leslie Newman

President NFB Writers' division

Writers' Division Website-

http://www.nfb-writers-division.org