[stylist] a better use for tongues

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 13:56:54 UTC 2010

I'm loving these... got one too

Perque to being blind... have someone you really are  not fond of and
wouldn't wave to across the room even if you could see?   Next time they tell you
'I waved at you but you must not have seen me".. Nod  your head and say
'nope, sure didn't'.. who would know for sure  right?

I know that's being a brat.. and I'll go to my room  now..LOL

In a message dated 8/31/2010 8:51:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,