[stylist] November's Monthly Telephone gathering- a very goodinterview

Pat Harmon pharmon222 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 2 21:49:52 UTC 2010

The phone conference was wonderful!  I am uncertain if I was counted amongst
the attendees.  My fingers moved too slowly over the keys as I dialed in.
It had started when I got connected; the charge ran out too early.  I must
buy a new "regular" apparatus!

I was "Blind Educator of the Yeear" in 1991.  It was my first convention; it
was in New Orleans.  What a shock to be so honored!Do you believe I should
write a piece for"The Monitor" about retirement in Jersey?  (I was in New
Mexico--and I knew Fred Schroeder then.

The meetings are always thought-provoking!