[stylist] November's Monthly Telephone gathering- a very good interview

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Dec 3 01:51:49 UTC 2010

Just to let you all know- Patty wonders if she was counted in the total, the
18 callers that I quoted as having attended the gathering. Well --- from the
Free Conference call site, I get a summery of the call. And what they give
me is the total number of callers, the total number  of minutes of all
callers, the telephone numbers of each caller and the minutes that caller
had been in the conference.

And yes, we will look at doing the PODCAST bit. And I'll also send out the
phone number and access code that you can use to call via your phone to get
to a copy of the recording of the gathering; and so you can listen to the
meeting; after it all happened.