[stylist] Feature article

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Dec 5 21:04:38 UTC 2010

I always find other's little successes in life inspiring, so thoght
to give an FYI here. I'll be writing, on a volunteer basis, a monthly
feature article "Songwriting Quick Tips" in a moderately
known   songwriter E-zine called Muses News. Its a  laid back
publication, which fits my style. I'd been writing these anyway for
my own site and for our songwriter group at one time so thoght to
check with Muses News to see if they'd be interested in publishing
them. No monitary value but nice exposure, add to the resume,  and
its a nice publication.

Brad Dunse

If you tickle the ivories more than you tickle your sweetheart...
you might be a songwriter.

brad at braddunsemusic.com

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse