[stylist] Feature article

Shelley J. Alongi QueenofBells at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 7 08:15:11 UTC 2010

Hi Brad, Have you been reading my train writing? It's some of my best; maybe
it's a mid life crisis but it has a history. There is a lot of avenues to
take in trains; I enjoy writing about my experiences with the people.
Sometimes I think the train thing is more about the people than the train;
kind of my pictures. I'm glad you picked up on it. Perhaps someday I'll
publish it. Maybe I'll write my engineer's story; he's certainly part of
mine whether he realizes it or not.

Looking forward to reading more of your work. Please consider writing for
"Slate and Style." Email me off list; queenofbells at roadrunner.com

Have a good night.

Shelley J. Alongi
Cell/text: (714) 525-9632
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated: October 16, 2010