[stylist] New blog up

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:39:04 UTC 2010

Hello all:

I also have a blog especially about my recent adventure on the Norwegian
Epic.

If you would like to subscribe to it the website is

go to http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

You and subscribe. My first posting of our trip starts the 16th of November,
I also have a posting on November 19th and November 30th, I have been very
busy with the holidays since we both celebrate Hanukkah and Christmas.

Also, I am hoping that you will keep in your prayers Lori Stayer, she is
still in the hospital we saw her this past Sunday, and speak to David at
least once a day or we hear via e-mail, we were hoping to have Lori home
before Hanukkah was over but she will be in the hospital as of right now
until Friday.

Also our V.P. George Dominguez has also been in the hospital for the last
few weeks.  So as of right we need a lot of prayers and good thoughts from
our NFB Family that they will come through there illnesses.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com