[stylist] Sad news, a Division member has passed

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 03:56:31 UTC 2010

This is certainly a shock. Priscilla was so feisty and full of life that
it's hard to wrap my mind around it.  She will be missed for sure, and my
thoughts are with her friends and family.  I think she would not have wanted
sadness associated with her departure, but it's still difficult to lose one
of your spunky, outspoken friends who despite her attempts at nonchalance
had one of the warmest spirits around.  May she rest in piece.

Respectfully,

Joe