[stylist] Lori's back!

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 02:45:35 UTC 2010

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me back.   I don't know how much
energy i will have in the coming weeks, but whenever I can, I'll check in.
My next Chemo is January 7th (tentatively scheduled--Don't like the idea of
it being on a Friday, but I'll talk to the doc).   so expect me to be a bit
out of it for the week that follows that.   The chemo exhausts me.   I told
David that I have decided to live despite the doctors' best efforts to
poison me.   there has to be a better way, but alternative treatments need to be
started before the doctors get hold of you!
Lori