[stylist] opinions on my essay

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 24 19:11:14 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone.  I am considering applying for the NFB scholarship and other scholarships for the coming fall semester. I needed to write an essay that was 700 words or less for the one, and I am wondering if any of you would mind taking a quick peak at what I have written to tell me if it sounds okay?  It is attached as an Office 2007 document.  Thanks, and Merry Christmas to all.  Anita
Remember, Jesus Loves You.
Anita Adkins
81 E. Mechanic ST
APT 207