[stylist] Today is the Puzzle Master Challenge!- December's Telephone Gathering

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Dec 26 23:08:56 UTC 2010

Robert,
sorry to say I am taking my wife to the hospital and do not expect to
be at the teleconference.
she is in much pain again and there are at least three possibilities
from her low back has gotten substantially worse to a couple of other
nastier possibilities.
I am excited that you got this.  I hope it will be recorded so I
might listen.  as the broadcasters of yesteryear used to say "this
program transcribed for broadcast at a later time."
jc