[stylist] Today is the Puzzle Master Challenge!- December's Telephone Gathering

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Dec 27 23:31:19 UTC 2010

Lori,
thank you.  I am so glad you are here with us!  and who needs pinkies anyway?

my wife does have bad cellulitis and may be in the hospital for a few days.
she has not yet  had the neurological exam she needs, so don't know
about that.

I am bringing leftovers to her tonight from our christmas dinner,
including the potatoes and gravy I made, brussels sprouts,sweet
potato pie, roast, etc.
at least she can enjoy her food.
jc