[stylist] Today is the Puzzle Master Challenge!- December's Telephone Gathering

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Dec 28 01:26:10 UTC 2010

Jim,
Sorry to hear about your wife being in the hospital especially at this
time of year. She's lucky to have you to bring her all of that homemade
food, especially the sweet potato pie! That certainly can't hurt.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org