[stylist] Fw: blio.mp3

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 15:15:42 UTC 2010

The BLIO is a product developed mainly by Jim Gashel, who is part of NFB.
He also has his own company, and six of the thirteen patents are in his
name for the Blio.   Once it is on the market, it will be available to
everyone, not just the blind, at least as I understand what was said at the
Washington Seminar.   I don't think it's out yet, though.   Stay tuned!
Lori Stayer