[stylist] Writers' Division's Chelsea Cook Featured in Article onSuite 101

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Feb 9 02:05:40 UTC 2010

Way to go Chelsea!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Donna Hill
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 6:03 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: [stylist] Writers' Division's Chelsea Cook Featured in Article
onSuite 101

Hi Friends,
Our second vice president Chelsea Cook had her letter included in the NFB's
book "Let Freedom Ring" which was presented to Obama last week.
Here's the link and blurb from my author's page.
Enjoy,
Donna Hill

Obama Gets Book of Letters About Braille

Stories of Triumphs and Lost Opportunities from Blind Americans

Feb. 8, 2010

http://blind-students.suite101.com/article.cfm/obama-gets-book-of-letters-ab
out-braille

"Let Freedom Ring" is a book of letters from blind Americans, their families
and teachers about Braille's importance. Will it convince Obama to end
illiteracy?

--
Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-fo

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (7.0.0.514) Database version:
6.14310 http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/fowlers%40syix.com