[stylist] Writers' Division's Chelsea Cook Featured in ArticleonSuite 101

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Feb 9 17:41:51 UTC 2010

Hi Lori,
The "Let Freedom Ring Book" is on the NFB site to download as a .doc or
read in standard web format with each letter on a separate page. I
included a link to it in my article in the first paragraph under the
subheading "Braille: the Controversy."
HTH,
Donna Hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org