[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #154- White Canes and Windmills

Kasondra Payne kassyp36 at msn.com
Sun Feb 21 02:01:51 UTC 2010

I'd like to think I had that much confidence when I was a kid. Yes, I was
nervous about what kids would think of me using my cane.  I had problems
with bullies, and yes, I used my cane in certain situations.  I quickly
Learned where a well-place strike would hurt a boy. I used it rarely, but
when I did, the bullies stayed away. Still, I try to give my kids the
internal confidence that they should not care what people think. The cane is
an important tool, just like the computer or anything else we use.

Kasondra Payne