[stylist] From Shelley Metrolink608 The Railroad Facts of Life

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 22 23:50:41 UTC 2010

Ok you've been waiting for this, sort of! We're about the trade train numbers again!

Oh the drama! Showing the engineer the switch key, changing the route, goodbye, the call, sweet reconciliation! The last two weeks have been emotional, fun, and oh so perfect!
[9,681 words]
enjoy. We're about to change to Metrolink708.
This one has three links so click on this one to get to the first, then read it and click on part 2 and then part 3.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink608TheRailroadFactsOf.htm
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009