[stylist] From Shelley Metrolink 608 Number One Engineer

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 3 10:40:06 UTC 2010

Hello Cast and Crew, So it looks like we all survived the holidays! Now you can read about all my Glen adventures and oh goodness if these short holiday weeks weren't adventures don't tell me what adventure is! Seven times I saw Glen, twice with Chris, and you would think I was writing an accademic project...not very accademic. If you haven't read any of them, you have to read this one. It's published in two parts. No specs, not this time, but lots of locomotive numbers, and everything else! I need a break! chuckles.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink608NumberOneEngineer.htm
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009