[stylist] Happy New Year

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 22:29:36 UTC 2010

Hi friends,

The New Year has started well for me. On January First, I started a new story. I worked on it yesterday too, and it's already 2,248 words long. Looking forward to settling down to work on it some more this evening. It feels like a good omen. Besides, I'm in a much better frame of mind when I'm working. Haven't written anything, apart from short blog entries, in months.

Now I need to get back into the swing of being sociable and of reading what you guys have been writing over the past few months. *ruful grin* Sorry I've been abscent.

Lori, that first line prompt certainly is amusing and thought provoking. I hope you finish your story based on it and share it with us.

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry