[stylist] try this prompt

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 10:28:15 UTC 2010

Hey you all --- I'm sitting here visualizing a family of Moon Pies setting
up to talk to the Press in thirty minutes  (see Lori's message below) and
I'm thinking this is no crummy idea, this writing challenge thing. So what
will the deal be? Are we going for it --- are we still talking about
possibilities --- are we starting --- are there rules or judges --- are
there people that just want to dig in and play and see what will develop ---
rrrrrrr

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-