[stylist] try this prompt

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jan 5 20:20:31 UTC 2010

I think it's a good idea--even though I wouldn't know what to do with that
line.  Guess I'm not that imaginative.  All I can think of is a few people
coming out on stage with moons for heads.
Maybe another fun exercise with this would be to pass around a story and
whoever wants to can add a line.  I'm not suggesting the silly stories that
can be written this way, but be serious about it.
Just a thought, especially if someone is in writer's block.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.