[stylist] From Shelley Metrolink608 Number One Engineer Attachment

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 8 05:44:00 UTC 2010

Hey Crew, I've heard that the link on storymania for this story is giving trouble so if you haven't read this and want to, here's the Word document. You have to read this oen to understand the next one. It's twenty single spaced pages. Enjoy.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009