[stylist] global warming-was try this prompt

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Jan 8 20:55:45 UTC 2010

Donna, Meteorologists and scientists agree that what causes global heating
and global cooling are sun spots.  Ass the term implies, these are spots on
the sun that dictate world climates.  There are now less sun spots causing
the global cold that the planet is experiencing.  Yes, we can focus on
making our air quality better and take more responsibility with what is
happening on planet earth, but we need qualified scientists to outline how
we can make this happen, not disgruntled politicians.  Judith