[stylist] Opinions?

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Jan 10 15:04:22 UTC 2010

Hi Barbara, Thanks for the feedback.  I didn' think the meal after Shabbos
services had to be defined because I remember all my Christian friends
growing up as having a big meal after Sunday services.  I never joined them
for the meal, but I knew from the description of the preparations that it
was a big deal.  Judith