[stylist] NY Times Magazine features blind broker speaking outagainst Bra

loristay at aol.com loristay at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 16:27:00 UTC 2010

Beautiful point!

As for the woman in the Times article, i wonder what she will do when
Newsline in New York closes down?
The Commission for the Blind owes newsline here money since November of 08.
  If you ask, they say sure, they are still funding it, but then there is
no money coming.   At the end of this month, we will not have access to
Newsline in New York State.   David went on TV to tell of the problem.   Talk
about someone wanting power over someone else!   The Commission for the Blind
does not seem to like anything that they don't control or didn't think of.
Lori