[stylist] NY Times Magazine features blind broker speakingoutagainst Braille

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Fri Jan 15 17:20:34 UTC 2010

I felt my blood pressure rise at her rediculous asumption that everyone is
like her. That is like saying all dogs have long hair, So narrow minded.

I'm going to a hearing on Tuesday about our blind and literacy bill LB 754.
I'm going to speak and we're getting as many folks together as we can to
make a stand.

And now I have to laugh because I was about to write "Laura J. Sloate  is
not invited", when I realized I couldn't recall her name. I had to go back
and get it. If I'd read it, I'd know it, but just hearing it blew right out
of my head.

That says it all. lol

Atty