[stylist] From Shelley Metrolink 608 Playing Hooky

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 17 08:46:36 UTC 2010

Good very early morning Colleagues and Bells,

Well it's back to work for me now and it's a good thing I'm caught up now because I have a new Glen adventure to write, one of those small changes that signals something although I might not know what it is. We'll get to that after my San Luisobispo trip. In the mean time I finally finished the week after new year's installment, January 4 through 8. It references the New year's call. Keep warm and dry this weekend.
***
A throbbing, aching attachment to trains and my favorite game.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink608PlayingHooky.htm
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009