[stylist] Testing

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Jan 17 12:39:36 UTC 2010

Jim, you are a very thoughtful guy. Thanks for  helping me out with figuring
this mess out. (Tomorrow I will be reformatting my hard-drive. My Windows
has been experiencing many weird happenings! Some are saying, according to a
couple of my Windows diagnostic programs, that I may have the beginnings of
a hard-disk failure. I am to see if reformatting will take care of it; so it
is to try the software angle first, and replacement of the hard-disk as a
last ditch measure.)

Funsville

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net