[stylist] Haven't posted in a long time

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:33:18 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

I hope that this is okay to post and ask here.

Now I am writing to ask if anyone would be willing to write up stories for it.  It is for everyone but I created to help educate the blind about travel, and how to do it.

My January feature story was about David and Lorraine Stayer's trip to Israel, as well as the wonderful things David has done outside the box that sighted people may not think a blind person can do, such as water skiing or rock climbing.

The February Edition will be out soon, and I would like stories about romantic get aways and honeymoons.  It is the biggest month for people making arrangements for Honeymoons or just to get away from the cold with that special someone.

Even if it is just the name of the place you have been and why you enjoyed it, please be descriptive in you writing.

Again, I apologize if this is off topic.  Deadline is January 30th, 2010.

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574