[stylist] not a poet, I just blow it

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Jan 20 00:50:06 UTC 2010

oh yes I've been meaning to call and check on my Mom with all that
rain, she started getting it before you would have.
glad you liked it.  sometimes I sorta wax poetic but I think its just
floor wax.
right now our fog is going away because it is actually raining
lightly.  the 9 inches from the christmas blizzard and another
contribution are mostly gone now but you still can't cross at most
crosswalks because the giant snowburgs pushed up by snow plows are
still there and not much shrunken.
thanks angela.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.