[stylist] Haven't posted in a long time

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jan 20 13:01:37 UTC 2010

Cheryl

thanks for the "new" opportunity for writing! I bet some of us will
contribute.

I have a THOUGHT PROVOKER that deals with travel. We'll all heard how some
newly blinded folks will cry about (God bless them), but they are stuck in
the initial feeling/mode that travel will no longer be fun, because "I can't
see the sites! My TP, its provoking ending line is one of my favorites  -
"There is more to life than a picture.' I'll put together an intro paragraph
and send it to you. (You can decide if you wish to use it or not.

thanks Cheryl

Robert Leslie Newman
Author of THOUGHT PROVOKER
http://www.thoughtprovoker.info