[stylist] Book editing

Toni trfraser at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 29 14:54:36 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I got my book back yesterday from Anna Dresner from NBP. I have *a lot!* of
editing to do before NBP will publish it! This is definitely a learning
process for me. I am not taking her comments to heart as I know she has done
a lot more writing than I have, and this process will hopefully make me
better.

Toni

Do you use JAWS? Want to learn about Outlook with JAWS? What about Vista and
Maintaining your Computer? Check out my new ebooks at:
<http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4554432>
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4554432

  _____

.