[stylist] Novel Outlines

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jul 12 14:51:15 UTC 2010

Joe, I second Jim's suggestion about Braille. I forgot to mention it,
but I have several thick notebooks of Braille for my book, including
lists of character and place name ideas plot threads, synopses, poems
and so on.

Donna
Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org