[stylist] Novel Outlines/research

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jul 14 01:58:16 UTC 2010

Hi Lori,
Thanks for sharing this. I think it is so important to be well informed,
accurate and consistent in writing. Calling it fiction doesn't excuse
anything. The more realistic your work is -- even the fantasies -- the
more believable. There might have been some battles with native
Americans in 1820, but your budding author friend should have
thought/researched her subject a bit more thoroughly. It is amazing how
little things like that can ruin a perfectly good story.

Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org