[stylist] Word Processing question

loristay loristay at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 15:00:21 UTC 2010

You can change the default, you know.  I'm not sure how to do it with keystrokes.  i do know I have been able to switch it to Ariel, 12 point, and my husband, who is totally blind, has made his Ariel 14 point.  So it can be done.  Get into the font menu, change the font and size to the ones you want, and tab till you land on default.  Possibly you can check this with the space bar.  Anyone want to confirm?  Then hit okay, or apply, whatever they offer.
Lori