[stylist] Novel Outlines/research

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Jul 15 22:40:39 UTC 2010

wow!
I sure do agree.  that kind of sloppiness
suggests that she's not approaching her writing very seriously!

when I go to write one of my blogs   that offend
the liberal sensibilities of the local ruling
elite, I certainly do appropriate research.
"some fighting somewhere at some time" just doesn't cut it.
jc