[stylist] Track Changes

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Jul 16 15:55:27 UTC 2010

Lori,
the "track changes"  option  is particularly useful if one document
is being worked on by more than one person.  it identifies changes
made in the document, kinda builds a history of them.  also useful if
you need to document the process of developing a document.
I once opened a document that had "track changes" turned on,  wow
that was irritating!  Word was recording every change I made in the
document to send back to the source.
jc