[stylist] Ben

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Jul 18 22:47:59 UTC 2010

Ben or others- an address or other critical membership info change can come
to either Lori Stayer or to me (She and I would share that info with one
another, and with Shelley and Mike Floyd)

So Ben, you know my email and I bet you have or can get Lori's --- so your
choice, Dude.

(Hmm, where did you move too? Like out on your own?!?)

Robert Leslie Newman
President NFB Writers' division
Writers' Division Website-
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org