[stylist] Check out this article Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Mon Jul 19 15:07:50 UTC 2010

If the Feds are so sure that they are "protecting copyrights" why don't they give us examples of what they shut down?  Why don't they give us the names of who they protected?  As a writer, I know that I use cliches, a writing no no, in my work.  Am I also a pirate?  Sometimes you use phrases like "Bombs kill."  Who originally implemented that stroke of genius?  No, you can't copy and paste the story that someone already wrote and published, but are you a pirate if you took his thoughts on an issue and wrote your own editorial?  Is the administration saving any author from being legitimately pirated or is he using a hot button item to exert more control over we the people?  Judith
I recommend this article  -- Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs. You should check this out at, http://www.infowars.com/feds-ignore-due-process-first-amendment-shut-down-thousands-of-blogs/