[stylist] Joy Ride-a quck look at my road trip

loristay loristay at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 04:16:24 UTC 2010

Hi, Myrna, et. al.
Getting a slate is not difficult.  it can be ordered from NFB's independence market and isn't at all expensive.  I pick up plastic slates every few conventions, and use them either to write to blind correspondents, or to show when my husband speaks to schoolchildren.  Both my (sighted) daughters learned the Braille alphabet, and still remember the letters.
Lori