[stylist] Writing Prompt: Finding the Good in the Villian

loristay loristay at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 23:28:42 UTC 2010

Strangely enough, I find it tough to believe a good teacher would punch her kids in the face at home if they didn't eat.

As for a villain in my life who has redeeming qualities, I've thought of one, a fellow I used to know.  I'm not sure I understand how that creep became a rabbi, but he did, and the people in his congregation love him, so I've heard.  As for fictionalizing him, let me work on it!
Lori