[stylist] Introduction of a New Writer

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:55:02 UTC 2010

Hey Helene,

Thank you for the belated welcome. I totally understand. I am soooo
very busy lately. I don't recall a group called "Fight It" but that
doesn't mean I wasn't on there...I have a very bad long-term memory;
can't remember last month, let alone years ago. What is the group
about?

Your book sounds very interesting; I love dragons! When I have the
time, I'll certainly look it up. The story about the blind world is
proving so very difficult to write, because I have never experienced
echolocation personally, nor will most of my writers, so I have to do
a lot of research on the subject before I can really describe it to
the reader. But it is a concept I really love, and I doubt it will
fade into nothingness. I am hoping to talk to Dr. Kiesh in the future
sometime to learn about echolocation from him, as he is one of the
most well-known teachers of the not-well-known sense of location via
clicks.

~Jewel