[stylist] Introduction of a New Writer

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:12:57 UTC 2010

hi jewel,
if you are interested in reading my book in acaves then  you will find
it august or september last year two thousand and nine.
thanks also for telling about echolocation. i've heard some people use
both cane and  echolocation to compliment each other.  i don't know
being profounmdly deaf so.

fight it is a listserve for people who have biid or wish to support
people with bid or who are just curious about it.  in case you don't
know people with biid have a strong desire to becaome diabled usually
amputee althoughj some with bidd want to be deaf, blind or paralised.
it's a difficult concept for people to understand because we live in a
society wherer being normal is everything.   i was born disabled and
am very keen to keep all four of my limbs.  however i am curious and
i did have an unusual reaction when the rest of my hearing went.  it
came as a releaf because now no more would people make me use my
hearing aids which wre causing me to suffer a lot from recrutment and
making my tinitus worse and the fact was i prefered non verbal
communication anyway.  also i want my eyes amputated due to eye pain
but bleing  completely blind anway i don't think that counts as biid.
just say we have a shared interest and leave it as that since  doctors
seem to have a horror of removing body parts and i am told what if my
sight comes back  in the future.  i don't want to live for what might
happen in the future. i have as about as much faith in a cure for my
type of blindess as i do in santa or the tooth fairy.
anyway this is a little off topic to tehe subject of writting.  do you
subscribe to the group writers chat yet.  if you are interested in
discussing the subject further maybe we could do it there or
privately. my email adress is dreamavdb at googlemail. com.

helene