[stylist] Slate and Style Spring 2010 Now on Web Site

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 11 19:46:42 UTC 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

    With permission from our President the Spring 2010 Issue of Slate and
Style is now available from the division Web site at:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

    The Direct Link is:
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/slate_style/ss2010_sp.shtml

    Normally the Web site edition is not posted until the following issue is
released. Due to the variety and number of division activities at this
year's national convention it was felt that this issue should be made
available to all members and site visitors planning to attend the national
convention to assist them in planning their activities. Enjoy.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song