[stylist] Blindness Blog

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 19:42:04 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
 I wanted to write a book about how to use alternative techniques to accomplish goals as a person who is blind.  When I sent a touch of the first draft to a writer friend of mine for review, who also happens to be blind, she suggested that I create a blog.  I have taken her advice, and I plan to add a new post on each Friday.  Feel free to share this with anyone that you believe would benefit from it.  You can also feel free to Braille it or turn it into large print so that those who are not skilled at using a computer can have access to it.  I may create an audio version.  The topics will vary.  This week, the blog concerns flipping.  I plan to write one on the hierarchy of blindness, draining, and more.  If you wish to write a tutorial on a topic, I will be happy to post it for you.  You will need to tell me the name of the blog, one that reflects what you are teaching, and provide me with the tutorial itself.  Keep in mind that I will be posting it, and so it may look as if I wrote it.  Claim credit for yourself by stating that you are the author somewhere within the text of your blog.  The web address is:
www.blindnessblog.blogspot.com
Thank you, and enjoy.
Remember, Jesus Loves You.
Anita Adkins